Sunday, June 14, 2009

wahhhh

My godd its been a while since i last wrote in..
Sorry guys i've been busy with my practical training.. Didn't have the chance to write.

Okay.. so..... Ive got nothing to say actually but to let the world know that i love my family and friends.. :) Do i need to mention them? (i don't want to hurt anyone by forgetting to mention their names) but hey.. those who were there when i'm down and in need of a friend, you are the one i'm talking about..

kay recently, i bought something for myself.. as a treat for myself.. and i'm loving it! Finally get to hold it and say it's mine! though someone said i'm following someone else.. (JahaT u faa! :D) and oh! I also got myself my Mr Bubub! (Fyza u know what this is kan?) hehehe... how childish..

I'm finishing my practical training this week.. But that's not the end of my service at the firm.. I'm gona continue working there until 11th July.. So yea.. Not much of a holiday for me..

To my friends out there, i miss you guys.. To fyza, bile nk lepak.. To faa, bile nk balik.. To semue, Good luck! and congratulations on your exam results UiTM students!! :)

Tataaa....

8 comments:

  1. hello! dah beli mr.bubub x nak bg tau i puun.
    mentioned nama fyza je.
    bkn u tunjuk kat i dulu ke bubub u tuu!
    dah. merajuk....*pfffttttt* :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah.. alaa melll jgn la... i tatau u ade blog... sbb fyza je slalu visit my blog.... kay kay to mel too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nabil!!!! Hahaha.. U yg lama tak on9!!! I miss u too!! :):)i suke mr. bubub with the kopiah haji okay..comel!!! :)
    btw, hangout?? I still have 2 weeks tp u'll be in the fac for another year kan? ada a year for me to buli u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah.. i see i see.. kay kay.. jumpe kat fac.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont have a blog la lahlink.
    i google u okay! (gila stalker) hahahaha.
    i havent talk to u in ages. will text u later!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahhaha mane ada jahat!!!! hehhehe....!!! yeah but the red one is nice too... since u got urself the white one...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. but the red one is not in malaysia... have you bought yours?

    ReplyDelete
  8. msia xdek? omg...tidak...naa, i blm lagi. i thot msia got it... *sigh.

    ReplyDelete