Sunday, July 5, 2009

NeW Semester!!

I must say I am pretty excited to start the new semester. Maybe I am tired of working the whole holiday. SO yea, I'm looking forward for the classes to start though I am aware of the fact that a whole lot of assignments will be given. But that's better than working with some smart people who think they can do work better.

So yea...

But had a rough night yesterday with my friend. If you're reading this, I am really sorry. I know what I said was shitty but i mean well. Maybe I did not convey that good intention properly but whatever it is I admit it was my fault. I'm sorry. You know how much we care about her. I just wanted you guys to go on through your new life properly and in order.

I'm sorry...

I hope that things will be better in the future. If I am not forgiven, it's okay. I deserved it. But that is not going to stop me from the excitement of starting the new semester. So guys, see you in UiTM!! :)

Take care...

2 comments:

  1. Huh, somebody who's actually excited to go to class.. Now THAT'S a first!

    Neway, Good luck. With the kinda work u have, Ur gonna need it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thank you.. :) good luck to you too in your new BLS life..

    ReplyDelete