Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life changes

Life change alot..
People around me changed..
My surroundings are changing..
I am changing (in size and character)
Everything is changing...

Sometimes I miss the old times..
Sometimes I do want to move forward..
But most of the time, I am scared of going anywhere...

I have been through quite a lot as of today...
But I am pretty sure that is still nothing compared to what's coming up ahead...
I will just prepare myself, as the future is coming near...
I am happy for my friends who have found their mates...
I am happy for my friends who have left their mates...
I am happy that when I am ditched by the old friend, I found a new one...

It is true I think.. When you are in love, you are in your own world...
You left the world around you just to cherish the lovey dovey moments with your loved ones..
Sometimes, as a friend, it is kind of offensive being treated that way, but to be positive, we should be happy for them..

Oh well, my journey is still very long.. I have yet to found the one I'm looking for.. I have yet to achieve my dreams and goals..
And I have yet to prepare myself for death...

Would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all my friends out there, either u can or cannot read my blog, I'm sorry for everything, and thank you for everything.

Happy Ramadhan, may this Ramadhan be the best Ramadhan for all of us to invest for our afterlife. :)

Take care.

4 comments:

  1. we are human..and to err is normal..unless we use the eraser too much, that's messed up..

    happy ramadhan and bersama2 memflatkan kebuncitan yang nyata perut-ically, and membuncitkan iman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... thanks bro.. same goes to u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. owhhh! im always here!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete