Saturday, September 12, 2009

It is leaving soon

Oh God...
It is almost the end of it...
I feel bad for not doing much for Him..
I seriously feel useless and not grateful for not returning the favor to Him.
For not taking what He offers to me and to the rest of the Muslims in this world.

I am sorry.
I admit I am not strong.
I admit I am not good enough.
But God, thank you for giving me another Ramadhan.
I may not claim the full benefit of Ramadhan this year,
but I learned and realize many new things.

Alhamdulillah.

Ramadhan is leaving us soon,
How much have we gained?
How much have we changed?
How much better and stronger are we now?

Whatever it is, never stop fighting for the right thing.
Never stop doing good and right things.
Do not stop changing and improving yourself to be better.

I pray for all my family members and friends in specific,
and to the Muslims in general,
May Allah reward us with whatever that we deserved
May Allah show us the right path to Him
and May Allah unite us all and give us strength to defend
the religion of Islam.

Insyaallah.

Salam Ramadhan, and Salam Aidilfitri to all.
I apologize for all my wrong doings and sayings which offended or hurt
you in any way. I may and may not have realized it.
I am sorry.

Take care

Love,
Nabil Nazrin

No comments:

Post a Comment