Monday, November 23, 2009

Holidayyyy

Its been a week now since the first day of my semester break. Never had this empty holiday like this.

Can't go anywhere much because unfortunately I was not given a car at home. Nice...
Well, at least I could focus on doing the house chores.. But It only lasted half a day.. I won't do it the whole day..

But the problem is, the moment I step out of the house, I'll need cash, and that is what I am short of right now..

Godd...... And my parents did not even give us allowance to eat! That is pressurringggg...

Oh well, I am still breathing though... It is going to be a relaxing holiday, but not going to be as much fun...

And I miss my boo.... Mwt n TTDI is faaaarrrrrr away.... :(

4 comments:

  1. bro! ble mau jenjalan picnic? hehhe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.. nk g mwt ? asal tk ckp awal2... huhu... tidak leh tumpang ak.. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa... boleh comment... oh nk jln2 picnic ke? bolehhhh.. set time n date.. :)

    hahaha tumpang ko eh... tgk la nnt kalo aku nk g lg aku btau ko..

    ReplyDelete