Friday, May 14, 2010

Tittt... Tittt.. Tttttttttt~~~

That's the sound of the machine attached to a human body which indicates that that person is dead.
I feel dead now... Half body paralyzed.

I guess there's no point of being sad.
Everything is over now.
It was my fault for not taking good care of what I have.
Regardless of how my way is, I failed to deliver.

Chances were given, but I didn't take it or did not do well.
I hope this will be a lesson to me to be a better person in the future.
Thank you for everything I've had before.
Thank you for all the teaching and guidance and the support and especially for the love which I will never find in anyone else.

There is no point of me begging now because the door is closed.
I should have done that earlier.
Everyone have their own limit. You have reached yours.
I tried to change myself for the better me for you.
But you could not wait.
I have done something really bad that made you feel depreciated.

Even though I have seen this one coming, I tried to ignore it and try to keep up with it.
But at last, I fell.
I quote a malay saying "sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua)
I have had my time, I have had my chance, but I screwed it.

Maybe I am not the best for you. Maybe I am not the one for you.
But whatever it is, I have always respected you and loved you.
In case you have forgotten, I don't really open myself to people.
People who think they know me well actually do not know me that well.
No one will, not even me. Only God knows.

I dedicate this to someone very special to my life. Who brought a new horizon into my life.
Who cherished every moments with me, who loved me so deeply,
but has now gone.

Goodbye, Thank you, and sorry.

1 comment: