Saturday, April 18, 2009

NewBorN

I was born on the 4th of May 1988.

Hmm...


This year, is going to be my 21st birthday. 21 years old. Gosh I am getting old.
They say 21 years old is the year where you get your "key to freedom"..
I am already free, but I don't want to be too free.


They asked if I have arranged any celebration or party for my 21st. Hmm... Honestly, I never planned any. Because I am always afraid of my own birthday, because that will be the moment I don't have a gf. Lol...


Lame excuse...

Well, this year, I know someone is not going to wish me, let alone celebrating it with me. I have some who are ready to celebrate it with me, the rest, I don't know.


What's the big deal with 21st birthday?


Maybe I couldn't understand it because I am already happy with my family and friends that I have. 21 is just another number.


To those who is buying me present, I thank you all for doing so. Only Allah will repay your kindness.


To those who's going to wish me, thank you and may Allah bless you. :)


To those who is going to be missing my birthday, hmm I must say I'm upset, but I understand...

2 comments:

  1. oit buncit! Jgn mkn byk bday nnt..dah ckup ketara dah kebububuncitan tuh!! :P

    lorr..sape brani x wish u bday nih? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHA... sape berani? i rase ramai je... and sorang tu pun nnt mesti tak wish..:)

    ReplyDelete