Wednesday, October 21, 2009

:D

Haihhh....

I can't believe that I am actually doing it.
I never thought I would be able to do it.
I never thought I would be able to go through it this far.
Daymnnn I'm good. :p

I think I never had this feelings before.
Not the feeling of being happy of unhappy because they will take place all the time.
The feeling of feeling matured and be responsible and handle problems well.

Well I think I have not been talking about the new life of mine to public yet.
I only make known to public through my pictures.
Well now this is the time to do so.

Now I agree with the fact that do not look for love, it will come naturally to you.
And when it came, it is hard to let go.
That is what happening to me now.
I never thought I would fall for her. It was just a dinner I attended.

Whatever it is, I still can't believe myself that I am with her now.
Sayang, thank you for accepting me and thank you for being with me.
:D

I am sorry for all the hard times, for all the things that you found out yourself, for all the troubles I gave you.
I am truly and deeply sorry for that!!!

I love you dear... Really do.

2 comments:

  1. ehem3 :P bkn nk cite kan? Camnih la kwn skrg :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. muehehehehe i am so sorrryy for the late reply.. exam... :) hehehehehe alaaa tgk my facebook pun cukup..

    ReplyDelete