Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family value

Everyone in this world has a family.. A pair stars a family... Families then starts a community.. Communities then start a country.. And so on and so forth.

But how many of us actually knew what family values are?
How many of us really care about their family?
How many families in this world are actually living happily and peacefully together?
Not many...

I have my family.. I have my parents, my brothers and a sister..
I love them so much.. They mean everything to me..
Yes sometimes I got scolded, sometimes I argue with them, sometimes I just could not agree with them, but they are my family..
They will always be there through my thick and thin time.. They are my family and they are also my best friends.. I could not ask for more..

Family and friends are not the same... You can have many friends, and friends come and go. But you only have 1 blood related family, and if u lose them, that's it. They will be gone forever..
If you still have your family, love them, care about them, cherish every moment you have with them..

No matter how bad they can be, they are still your family.. Love your parents especially.. You are nothing in this world without them.. I hate it when people can't seem to respect their own parents.. They have the guts to criticized their parents, say bad things about them, but at the end of the day, they depended on their parents for money, food, and shelter..

Come on! If you are so great, why do u still depend on your parents? If you think your parents are useless, why still ask money from them? Whatever that we have with us now (if you're still not working) came from them. your allowances, your savings, your car, clothes, food, are all from your parents...

You are being disgraceful when you insult your own parents to others.. When you are okay, you forgotten about them.. But when you are in need, then you'll remember them.. That should not be the way..

Maybe you just can't understand it now.. But just be careful and standby when it is your time and turn to become a parent, don't blame your kids if they are doing the same thing to you...

Love your family.. No matter what type of family they are.. Because they won't be there forever..

Mama, Bapak, Abg, Ee, Dhirah, I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment