Monday, May 18, 2009

FirSt DaY at Work

I never knew practical life can be this hectic. Very tiring. The mind is by the way not the body.
The morning was so boring. We've got nothing to do as the lawyers only comes in after 11 because they have to go to the court first.

So we just wander around, looking at the books at the library not knowing what to do. Until, we were given a task. Then things are starting to be normal again (I can't live without doing anything) so I was given a task to find cases.

Everything was fine at first. Then Dato' (the owner of the firm) came into the library a.k.a. meeting room. He said he needed to use the room so he asked us to move inwards. So we did. Then his clients came in.

They were talking and discussing and they were very loud that I cannot read my cases! Daymnn. Then I went to my supervisor and asked when does she want it to be done. She said by the end of the day. And I have only about 1 hour plus left! We struggled to look and search for the cases. But I didn't manage to get the cases. I found one but it was imcomplete.

I feel bad for myself for not performing. For leaving office without actually finishing my work properly. Haihhh... I just hope I will perform better tomorrow.

Reminder to my juniors, please please please do not study for exams only. You are going to need all the knowledge during your practical. Trust me. :)

That's all about today. ZzzZzzzzzZz......

1 comment: