Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Back!!!

HEluuuuu.. I'm back..
hehehe.. actually blog ni, sorang je yang bace... hahaha
but nvm..

Anyway..... after the long and hard weeeks of exam, here I am! Writing again.
I don't know what to write actually..

Hmm this 1 week holiday.... nothing much happen.. I went to fetch my bro at Melaka last Saturday.. N bla bla bla n comes today!

Today was fun! I went out with two kiddies!... hahah budak budak lagi ye... yg tak abis2 ngan offer n acceptance dorang tu....
So cte nye mcm ni... hari ni, saya makan di One Utama.. But my journey was about 100km from my house! hahahah...

Dah la tu.. I was on the way to fetch 1 of the kid.. Die bg direction, Ya Allah.... tapi tape.. sbb die nk kawin ngan pak Arab lepas ni, leh terima la...

And we went for a movie, i sent them back, n luckily tak jam..

So today was a fun day for me! I never knew they were so much fun.. though terase tua td... kekeke...

Anyway, to Haifaa and Fyza, Thank you for today.. n Fyza thank you sbb kosongkan tank minyak keta tu.... :)

I had fun with you guys today! ahaks!

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. ouh hahahahahha xnak xnak! i wud only get married to italianoooossss! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italian ppl are not loyal.... Semua gangster je lebih..

    ReplyDelete