Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ragam manusia

Why is it so hard for us to discipline ourselves?
Here are a few of our habits that I consider as bad and not disciplined;

1. Delay WOrK
2. LaZy
3. ImpAtient
4. Rude

There's more but I got irritated with these. Not to say that I am all good or very well disciplined, but at least all of us should have some civic minded. Be rational and considerate. Is it THAT HARD??!!

When you delay a work, you are consuming someone else's time and energy. You also delay his/her work. Come on! Agak-agak la skit.

When it comes to driving, I seriously hate road users who litter. Damn don't your parents you a menace? Gosh.. If only I can go to your house or be in your car. I WOULD LOVE TO LITTER IN YOUR HOME/CAR... You will know how it feels like when your property got dirty. Haihh..

Malaysian malaysian.... 1st class facilities but 3rd class mentality. When are we going to change? When??!!! How are we going to call ourselves civilized and independent citizens of Malaysia? How embarrassing..

p/s: If I offended any individuals, I'm sorry but I don't feel bad at all. You deserve it. :)

3 comments:

  1. u dun hav to feel bad at all cus wat u said is true..i cant tolerate those who are rude and loves to delay work!! very frustrating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're absolutely right. unfortunately though, these behaviors are already etched deeply into so many malaysians that i dont think it would go away any time soon. and its sucha shame. cause these habits are so gross.

    although, i do admit that im pretty lazy myself. lol. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah mazz! betull! I pun malas but i tak suke! hahaha..

    hey ain! :) terkejut i.. I was wondering who is this smiley..

    Well, yeah that is true.. Just hope that 1 day we will all realize that this is the reason why we are still not stable..

    ReplyDelete