Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Refreshment!

HoiMaiGadddddd....

It's been quite a while since I last write something here...

Daymn...

Anyhow, so here I am, after the 5 years of studying law, now at the final stage of being a law student.

Reading in Chambers of SLB now.. 3 more months to go. Can't wait!

However, I am not enjoying doing what I'm doing.

Kept thinking why can't I enjoy what I'm doing. I mean the pay is going to be reasonable, its a good profession, in a good firm. But haihhh... Every day I feel like leaving practise.

Well It could be because I did not make it interesting because I do not want to make myself to understand the subject.

Also it might be because I am too slow. But whatever it is, I am still not enjoying it.

Above all, I know for sure that I will not leave the firm that soon. I just need some courage and something to cheer me up and keep me going.

So far I see nothing interesting in SLB. Just files, papers, work work work. How can it be any more interesting than that?

Oh well, enough said for a refreshment then. Will come back here once in a blue moon.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment